PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased a Sprinter 266RBS

Cgjt
01-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Went to an RV show and ended up with a Keystone Sprinter 266 RBS. This is our first hard side camper after 10 years in a pop up and 7 years in a Hybrid. Should be an easier setup and tear down. Would appreciate any advice etc. regarding our new trailer. Now we patiently wait for the camping season.

Festus2
01-27-2013, 03:51 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and congratulations on your new RV! You'll really enjoy the extra space which makes for happy camping!

davidjsimons
01-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JRTJH
01-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Glad to have you join us..... :wlcm:

If you watch the "newcomers" forum you'll see that there must be a "fever" or something. You're about the 10th newbie that couldn't get out of the RV shows without buying something <wink>

I'm sure you'll enjoy your new RV, so, like the rest of us, grab your tom-tom and start chanting, "come on spring...come on spring" ii might not help, but it'll keep you busy until the snow melts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

michael
01-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Congrats on the new trailer, our temps are suppose to be in the 50s this week in the southern wisconsin area now tell me if that isnt a tease.

curlyfungirl
01-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Welcome aboard! Take time to read through as many posts as you can. I have found them to be quite helpful In becoming proficient RVer.:)