PDA

View Full Version : Springdale parts catalog?

Mrmojo3200
01-27-2013, 09:20 AM
Hi everyone. I am new to the forums and had a blow out that damaged the door side fender on my springdale. Where can i get a catalog of keystone replacement parts? I was thinking that a stainless fender would be better than plastic like whats on it if they make one. Thanks in advance!!

JRTJH
01-27-2013, 10:40 AM
First of all, Welcome to the forum. And, to answer your question, Springdale parts are proprietary and sold only by Keystone through authorized dealers. To my knowledge, there are no stainless steel wheel/fender liners. There are a couple of places that sell aftermarket fenders, you can sometimes find them on EBay. do a google search for RV fender and you'll find several sources. But, the only "sure way" to know what you're buying will fit and look like the original is by getting the original from Keystone. However, that said, some of the aftermarket fender liners look pretty darn good.

Mrmojo3200
01-27-2013, 11:35 AM
I appreciate the quick reply. I guess i will just get a keystone fender.

JRTJH
01-27-2013, 12:13 PM
Here's a place to start, but once you look at it, if you're like me, you will back off and not take your chances LOL

anyway, check it out: http://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=33

Mrmojo3200
01-27-2013, 03:40 PM
I think i will pass on those and go for the keystone replacement. Lol. Now if i could see one and make sure it would fit before i ordered it then i would consider it. Thanks for the help and the welcome!