PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Newport, Oregon

Sofia Leo
01-24-2013, 09:10 PM
Just bought a 2008 Sprinter 30' last week. Getting used to a new way of life and will have lots of questions.

First up, where can I get a user's manual?

davidjsimons
01-24-2013, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Festus2
01-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Sofia Leo
First, welcome to the forum. If you can't find an owner's manual in the Sprinter, go to Keystone's website, (www.keystonerv.com), click on "Customer Service" and follow the Owner's Manual link. It can be downloaded from there.
Be aware that Keystone does not create specific Manuals for each model. Instead, the manuals are all generic - one size fits all. There are some sections of the manual that are useful but you may be disappointed if you are looking for something specific like wiring or plumbing schematics.

Bugsmema
02-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Welcome fellow Oregonian! We live in Gresham and like to spend time along our beautiful coast line. Since you live at the beach, where do you like to camp?? Happy trails and be safe out there!

turbopilot51
02-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Just bought a 2008 Sprinter 30' last week. Getting used to a new way of life and will have lots of questions.

First up, where can I get a user's manual?

Welcome to this forum. We camp allot at South Beach SP and love the Oregon coast. You can get a generic owner's manual from Keystone's website.:wlcm: