PDA

View Full Version : New Avalanche owners

Mike Fender
01-24-2013, 07:31 PM
This is my second rv and my first 5th wheel. Fortunately my wife loves to drive so she takes care of the forward motion and I take care of all reverse motion (the backing in). We jumped in all the way becoming full timers this past year with Chico, CA being homebase. Now that we have broken the rig in we're heading east very soon for a 4 month drive. Here we go!

JRTJH
01-24-2013, 08:16 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and to the Keystone family. We're glad you're here and we look forward to hearing about your new experiences heading east. Stay in touch and if there's anything you cant find on the forum, just ask and somebody will answer and/or point you in the right direction to get the answers you need.

Festus2
01-24-2013, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the forum - glad to have you with us. I would imagine that, because your wife spends a lot of time behind the wheel, you acknowledge all that hard work by preparing all the meals. I mean, how much time and effort does it take to back into a site? Seriously, a great arrangement - you should be so lucky!

cmssorrell
01-25-2013, 03:16 AM
We have a Avalanche 330 and love it. Started living in it full time this winter. Its been below 0 and it stays nice and toasty inside. Nothing has froze up yet.

Welcome to the forum

Mark

tahiti67
01-25-2013, 06:29 AM
Congrats on your new purchase.We just bought an Avalanche 341 and love it.Wish I could get the same driving deal as you do with my wife...:)

justlkn
01-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Congrats on the purchase! We have the 341TG also and love it. I sure am envious of your DW driving!! I can't sweet talk mine to get behind the wheel for nothing!!

SAD
01-25-2013, 06:52 AM
Welcome aboard!

avalanchehd
01-29-2013, 07:39 PM
had the Avalanche 330RE for about 5 months. love it. so far have had no problems.
have a few ideas on mods. to make but need to check with the manufacture before making changes.

curlyfungirl
01-29-2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome aboard. My hubby said that if I can comfortable behind the wheel we will take the rig home to Vermont for a few weeks. If I can ride a Harley I can drive the truck with the fifth wheel behind it. Looking forward to the challenge!