PDA

View Full Version : It beez here

ssonb
01-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Our 5w 25 rks is in"bouncey: the rep just called,We were not expecting it in until March at best! Keystone had a couple of orders fall thru, they took one and installed the upgrades and shipped er down.. Now I get to really pester all yall:bdance:I will let you know how the service and trailer and not to mention the owners work out.

35mastr
01-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Congrats,I know you are real excited. But make sure you go through it top to bottom checking everything out before you take delivery.

2011 keystone
01-24-2013, 08:30 AM
Congrats,I know you are real excited. But make sure you go through it top to bottom checking everything out before you take delivery.

X2 the best time to find a problem is while it is still at the dealer.
hopefully your new toy is like mine PROBLEM FREE have fun.

alk8778
01-24-2013, 09:05 AM
Congrats! When did you order it? We are still waiting for our Raptor that we ordered back in October, so we know how anxious you probably were!

ssonb
01-24-2013, 10:08 AM
We ordered two weeks ago..I know it shocked us to. Oh yea I will be checking it out..We have been researching on a RV for almost three years and I work in the automotive tech field soo the poor guy who walks us around had better be at the top of his game cause he will earn his pay fer that day!!!

Ron
01-24-2013, 11:23 AM

X3 Congradulations.......Yahoo "bouncey:............Enjoy and be sure to keep us poster after receiving it as well as while using it. Happy Campin...........

fla-gypsy
01-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Congrats, please don't let the excitement of the day and the smile of the tech steer you away from checking everything thoroughly. Make them hook up everything and try every system yourself. Number one rule, Don't hand over the money until you are satisfied.

Cougarfamily
01-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Congrats on your new camper. It took us a couple weeks in order to get to Denver to take delivery of ours last Oct. Can completely understand you excitement. Enjoy it and many years of happy camping!

tahiti67
01-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Congrats on getting your new camper early.I agree with the other comments on here.Check the camper out from top to bottom at the dealers.We just took delivery of our new Avalanche 341 tg yesterday...found some problems with the floor and some door issues...they fixed all of it on the spot and we drove off happy with our new camper and the service we received.:)