PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Slides

Acrown
01-14-2013, 07:17 AM
When I open slides on my 2008 Fuzion 393, the bed slide opens first, then living area second and lastly, the kitchen slide. Is there a way to just open kitchen slide?

Ron
01-14-2013, 07:26 AM
On some trailers there is a manifold near the hydraulic pump location with a set of valves to isolate the slides independently, depending on how many slides you have, is how many valves you have. Your hydraulic pump should be located in the front compartment under the goose neck area. If you do not have this manifold, it can be isntalled after market.............Hope this helps

chain_dogg
01-14-2013, 09:14 AM
When I open slides on my 2008 Fuzion 393, the bed slide opens first, then living area second and lastly, the kitchen slide. Is there a way to just open kitchen slide?
That exacly how my Fuzion 400 works !!

Ron
01-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Just to add a note to my above post, generally on the hydraulic slides, the smallest or lightest slide will open and close first. If one is sticking or dragging hard it will be the last to open or close..........

PerryB
01-14-2013, 05:04 PM
My Mountaineer is a 2010 and it has a set of shut-off valves located inside the door for the landing jack controls. I often open only the living room slide when eating lunch on the road.

KenBob
01-14-2013, 06:39 PM
We installed a control valve manifold on the slide pump to allow the dinette/sofa slide to move without the BR slide going out first. I am not sure if you can change the sequence the slides go out/in. It does make it convenient when at rest stops to move only the one slide to access kitchen area. The valve setup was not cheap. There are different valves for the number of slides.

I ordered it from Lippert

Type IRC in the store search at their web site.

http://store.lci1.com/categories.aspx?Keyword=irc

PerryB
01-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Of course, you could always buy a couple sets of Vise-Grips and just squeeze off the lines to the slides you don't want to open!!! Now watch, somebody is going to take this seriously and scold me for it.

mhs4771
01-15-2013, 05:23 PM
PerryB, And here I thought you we going to say use vise grips and clamp the slides you didn't want to open.

Seriously, many rigs do have shut off valves to allow operating individual slides.

JRTJH
01-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Hmmmm that this "tongue in cheek" PLEASE !!!!

If you have COPD and take the medicaiton from that leading commercial (on the evening news) then you have that elephant that follows you around. Just station him in front of the slide you don't want to open....... :cool: