PDA

View Full Version : Bunkhouse ceiling TV bracket

vportelli1
01-02-2013, 01:02 PM
I have a 2012 Cougar X-Lite 29RBK. The bunkhouse has a ceiling mount for a TV, but I cannot locate a source to buy the bracket that inserts into the mount. Keystone referred me to call my selling dealer but they're closed until Monday. Does anyone have a source where I can buy this bracket?
Thank you,
Vince

JRTJH
01-02-2013, 01:48 PM
You've had that trailer at least since October, I'd urge you to wait until Monday and check with the dealer about getting the right mount. Nothing is more frustrating than buying something from Ebay or Amazon and getting it (after Monday) to find it's not the right part. If it waited from October till now, it'll wait till Monday.

Just sayin'

f6bits
01-02-2013, 03:48 PM
A Google search turned up a link to MOR/ryde (five pages worth):
http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/tv-mounts.html

vportelli1
01-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Ok, I'm a little embarassed. The ceiling plate hole is not for a bracket. It's a 12V cigarette lighter-type receptacle. Oy vey! Looks like I'll just place a TV on the cabinet between the bunks and store it while traveling. Yes, I'm still a newbie! LOL!

Mighty Ming
01-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Lol. I would have just said " ok guys never mind found one" and left it at that. Glad you figured it out and if you're like me you prolly lost some sleep over trying to locate a bracket. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f6bits
01-03-2013, 12:11 PM
My 12V outlet is in the cubby under my TV. It took me months to figure out what it really was. I even stuck my finger in there (yeah, I do stuff like that) to no avail.

fireidiot
02-05-2013, 10:35 PM
I have the same issue. I want to mount a TV to the back wall, but I've been told by Keystone its not possible in this unit. I am now thinking of some type of post mount and securing it to the small piece of counter top with a backer board underneath. If I ever get around to doing it, ill post a few pics.