PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Nodak2de
12-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Hello everyone! Glad to be a new owner of a 2013 Montana Mountaineer 346LBQ and am hoping I dont have lots of issues with it! We purchased it this fall and put it in storage right away since we live in ND. So havent used it yet but am hoping for many years of use with minimal problems! We almost bought a Heartland product. We sold our Denali to purchase the Montana! Looking forward to this forum when I have questions and to keep up with things!

antiqfreq
12-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the forum & congrats on your purchase of your Montana.
After the freezes of the North - I hope you get out to do some great camping.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have - our members like to help out when possible !

Jo

:wlcm:

Nodak2de
12-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks Jo.

Ron
12-28-2012, 07:10 PM
:wlcm: from here also, enjoy the new Montana......Happy Campin.........Ron

Nodak2de
12-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks Ron. Just went out to visit it where we are storing it no mice, thank goodness! Hard to buy a camper and not use it before you store it for the winter!

Jim & Kay
12-31-2012, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Montana, yea I'm sure you are singing "Hurry up Spring", don't blame you at all. We purchased our Cougar January 2012and didn't get to take it out until April, my DH did spend a couple of nights in it at the dealer in Michigan, when he went to pick it up but we were sure anxious to go camping. Hope you have lots of trouble free camping.

Nodak2de
12-31-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks Kay! We have a seasonal spot that is calling! Ha...ha...

michael
01-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Welcome
We have the 346 lbq 2012 a few issues with it.
But the dealer is taking care of everything and we to have snow this time of year so we gave it to the dealer to fix the issues thru the winter.

one thing to make sure of before you open the slides be sure all cabinets are closed they can open durring travel. use zip ties or somthing to keep from opening durring transport. any ? feel free to chat.

Georgia Rambler
01-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the group!!!

Nodak2de
01-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Welcome
We have the 346 lbq 2012 a few issues with it.
But the dealer is taking care of everything and we to have snow this time of year so we gave it to the dealer to fix the issues thru the winter.

one thing to make sure of before you open the slides be sure all cabinets are closed they can open durring travel. use zip ties or somthing to keep from opening durring transport. any ? feel free to chat.

Thanks just may do that! Hopefully the issues were nothing big!

michael
04-10-2013, 04:20 AM
Do to the winter cold weather here in Wisconsin we havent picked it up yet but the service manager said everything was fixed and rechecked and before we pick it up he said to call and they will have it washed for us.

All the things on our list never kept us from useing it.
They had to replace the shower stall it wasnt draining properly,
one of the large storage doors wasnt flush when closed so they replaced the whole frame and door,
A loose sqeeky step going up to the bedroom, 3 tv's were suppose to be included one was missing,
The exhaust fan had a sharp edge that would catch your finger which i figured out was the stove flame went to high and melted the sticker but that was noted when we picked it up,
A brace by the wheel well was missing a screw,and they replaced the awning motor,
Again nothing that put me in a panic or kept us from useing it.
I found you dont find problumes until your in it for a few weeks.

SAABDOCTOR
04-10-2013, 04:26 AM
HI AND :wlcm: from an other montana owner. we have had very good luck with ours. as with anything made on a production line there will be issues some big most small. you learn real quick that some repairs are better made by you rather than the haul back. enjoy the new digs and all the adventures travel safe and share in the fun:D all the best, Barney :cool:beans

RGRTim
04-10-2013, 12:28 PM
:wlcm: from Northern Virginia and congrats on your new home away from home