PDA

View Full Version : What the sense having an RV if you can't use it

TNT Miller
12-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Due to Keystone and Camping World incompetence my 2013 Laredo will be in the shop for well over a month . I just love making payments on something I can't use .:banghead:

Mighty Ming
12-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Sorry to hear that. Care to elaborate on what repairs are needed on a new rig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsmith948
12-20-2012, 05:35 AM
I don't think this is exclusive to Keystone or CW. My sister and BIL purchased a new Monaco Class A and it was in the shop 7 wks for a windshield wiper motor!
Manufactured mechanical nightmares (RVs) are known to have problems. If you can be a little more specific as to your RV's problems, perhaps the members of this forum can share their insight and experiences and, possibly, help you find a solution? Good luck!:)

Brantlaker
12-20-2012, 07:02 AM
I think that everybody in the forum should write a letter to your state Legislature Representatives so that we can get RV's included in Your State Lemon Laws. The same as cars and trucks. We need the same protection. We all pay the our States A lot of money both in Sales Tax and Registration fees. I am going to wright 2 off today.

Outbackmel
12-20-2012, 09:30 AM
Take your CW issue to CEO Marcus Lemonis. Be direct on issues but avoid being sarcastic. Bet you get a positive response. They have invested heavily in CW stores and are working to be a leader. Knowledge is power. Hard to fix what they do not know at the top. Give him the opportunity.

fla-gypsy
12-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Tell us about the problems. Issues with RV's not getting repaired correctly and in a timely manner are most often a dealer issue. We would like to know more.