PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

emjayy
12-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Joined to get information on my new 2013 343RL, and just see what valuable information I can get from other forum members, or contribute.

hankpage
12-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Joined to get information on my new 2013 343RL, and just see what valuable information I can get from other forum members, or contribute.

Welcome, you came to the right place for info. Looking forward to your contributions. Travel safely, Hank

JRTJH
12-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Emjayy,

Welcome to the forum. A brand new toy, it's almost Christmas and being from where you live, it's almost as bad as living in Alaska and getting a new bike for Christmas LOL Just so you know, my RV is in storage about 30 miles away, so I sort of think, at times, I should at least go visit it during the holidays. :(

Take the winter, cruise around the forum, find answers to your questions, and if you don't see them, jump right in, ask away. Somebody here has probably had the same issue. If they can't answer it, they'll surely give you some advice on how they learned to live with it. :p

Again, :wlcm: to the Keystone RV Forums and join right in !

John

davidjsimons
12-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Welcome! There is plenty of wisdom among this group. One can learn a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

antiqfreq
12-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the forum !

If you have any specific questions please ask them in the appropriate category and I am sure you'll get several answers.

Our members are more than willing to share the bountiful knowledge with others.

Congrats to you and your family........

Jo

Herap
12-17-2012, 04:49 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and like above, many members willing to help with answers if questions are asked. Enjoy...

Ray

SAABDOCTOR
12-18-2012, 07:36 AM
emjayy :wlcm: to the forum. nice toy you got there. mine to is put away for the winter but i am lucky it is in my drive way. some week ends it is nice to go out and hangout and enjoy the snow fall. enjoy all the new adventures be safe and ask all the questions you want.:xmas13::chanukah3::ny1:

azlee56
12-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Hi and welcome. This group has been tremendous in help and are tolerant of the questions that usually get asked and will teach you how to search for it within the forum. It took me a bit to figure out the right wording to search and find anything, but I finally got it. I had to click on the categories and get to reading before I understood the terminology. Of course the moderators are kind and gentle and reel me in here or there. (although I always have a halo on....ok, a bit crooked and tarnished!).