PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Califony

TimothyJ
12-15-2012, 08:08 AM
New member from California - looking to head to the Ozarks and Eastern KY ASAP (spring 13) for a couple of weeks.
Looking forward, tj

Festus2
12-15-2012, 08:25 AM
tj -
Will your "mama" ever see your signature? :eek: Does she approve of your priority rating? :D
:wlcm: to the forum.

And..what about your cats?????

davidjsimons
12-15-2012, 08:30 AM
Welcome TJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RdRmr
12-15-2012, 08:53 AM
TJ,
Welcome. Where in Calif. are you located? Lots of good info here if you should need help.
Happy Campin..

TimothyJ
12-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Will your "mama" ever see your signature?
YES.
Does she approve of your priority rating? :D
See changes
:wlcm: to the forum.
Thank you!
And..what about your cats?????
Oh, don't get me started...Missie, Allie Cat and Bear Kat travel with us. They all 3 pile into the headboard cubby behind pillows while towing, and take over the rest of our rig any other time. Missie and Allie are adopted through local SPCA and Bear Kat is a survivor of a car throw in front of my wife while driving to Lowes' one morning. She looks exactly like one of those black squirrels you may see in N. Indiana and got her name from her voracious appetite and sense of smell.
No, we're not wierdos from Cali, just cat kooks, I s'pose!
-tj

TimothyJ
12-15-2012, 09:06 AM
TJ,
Welcome. Where in Calif. are you located? Lots of good info here if you should need help.

We are between Fresno and BAK, land of cows and cotton, we used to say!

Happy Campin..

Thank you! It's been a blast so far...we picked up our rig in MI and towed back out and are looking forward to our next long haul deal, but we'll be local this winter until then.

Good info indeed! I already found some great tips and tricks, mostly will be looking into nice O/N spots along the road and sharing that aspect!-tj

Herap
12-17-2012, 04:46 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and have a blast in spring '13 traveling back east with your 'family'.

Ray