PDA

View Full Version : One last trip

crash
12-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Winterized the Raptor last week end and just found out we will squeeze one more trip out this year:banghead:.But we will be going to warmer places and seeing family we havent seen in awhile.So it time to dewinterizer the camper and head south til the new year.Myrtle beach,Hilton Head,then on to Sarasota Fla.:party:I hope everyone has a safe and merry x-mas and a happy new year...

davidjsimons
12-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Have fun! I'll hold down the other side of the river.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laidback
12-05-2012, 05:44 PM
It's always a good thing to de-winterize, enjoy the warm weather and have a super Christmas.

Brantlaker
12-05-2012, 07:01 PM
I store my FW in South Carolina for the winter bring it down the last week in October and drain and blow out the lines, antifreeze in the traps and tanks and all of the low points. If the wife and I get the urge and are feeling cold in the winter we hop a plane south for a week or so. The storage is on a site with full hookups. Storage is only $75.00 per month and $20.00 a night when were down there.This year is going to be different. The last week in January we are driving down in the TV to pickup the FW then on to Venice FL. for 6 weeks and bring it home in march.(it's good to be retired).:D