PDA

View Full Version : Many times I've considered killing a defenseless insect.....

The Jolly Hooligan
12-04-2012, 09:15 PM
HELLO ALL! Sorry with the title but I wanted to make sure you all actually clicked to read my post!! I recently traded in our pride and joy, a 2007 Keystone Passport 285RL that we had many fond memories in. It was almost painful to see her go. I know campers don't have feelings but I certainly hope she goes to a good family that will enjoy her like we did. I even said good-bye to her. YES I'M A SENTIMENTAL MORON!!

our 2007 Passport- Yes I had my finger in the picture hence the amazing photoshop cover up!

However, I'd like to announce our new camper, a brand-new 2013 KEYSTONE PREMIER 29RTPR!! We absolutely love this ultralight! The amazing use of space really caught our attention, as well as the many other upgrades Keystone has added since we bought our old 2007 model. I also like the construction of the rig, not to say our old Passport wasn't made well but Keystone has really gone the extra mile with these Bullet Premiers!

I never joined before, I came across this site a few years ago (or at least I think I did) but never actually made the "plunge."

WELL HERE I AM!! IT'S GOOD TO BE HERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

-Hooligan :wlcm::rolleyes:

JRTJH
12-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the Keystone Family. They say the second time's the charm, and you've got a real "charmer" there....

We're glad to have you as a part of this Keystone family as well. Look around, see what you find that peaks your interest and join in. With your background in two Keystone trailers, I'm sure you've got some experiences to share.

Again, welcome, we're glad to have you with us.

John

davidjsimons
12-04-2012, 10:42 PM
That sure is a nice new unit you just bought. I'm sure many great times are on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aburns20
12-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your new "friend"!

:wlcm:

Javi
12-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Howdy, nice rig"bouncey:

SAABDOCTOR
12-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Hi :wlcm:to the forum.Who says that campers don't have fellings! ifi am not nice to mine she kicks my b$&^t! nice rig you have enjoy all the adventures ahead.:USA::thewave:

antiqfreq
12-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the forum !

Happy to have you wish us.......

Hope you have many years of camping in your new 'baby'

Jo

:wlcm:

The Jolly Hooligan
12-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks everyone!! Glad to be here!!