PDA

View Full Version : Put the Alpine in storage

turbopilot51
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Well, today is the day I put the Alpine away for a long winter's nap. I gave her a good wash/wax and winterized. I then took the rig over to the storage yard and put on the new rv cover to keep her protected till next spring. I have too many home projects to get done this winter to even think of camping till next season.
:(

mikell
11-27-2012, 03:47 AM
Your life is a mess you need to make the Alpine your home then all will be wonderful. No winterizing and no home projects!! Been that way for 4 years now and it works for me

rhagfo
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Well, today is the day I put the Alpine away for a long winter's nap. I gave her a good wash/wax and winterized. I then took the rig over to the storage yard and put on the new rv cover to keep her protected till next spring. I have too many home projects to get done this winter to even think of camping till next season.
:(

Well I agree get your priority's straight!

Way too many nice weekends, and sometimes not so nice weekends that you could be enjoying your Alpine!! Unless you are on the East side of the Cascades, the Coast Sound and Strait are just too close to wright off the winter.