PDA

View Full Version : Hagerstown Md

Quibley
11-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Just bought a 2013 Cougar Xlite. I'm towing it with my 5.7l Toyota Tundra.
Had previously been hauling a Pop-up but with the Maryland Summers, and evening thunderstorms, needed some room to move around.

This sure does the trick.

Ron
11-23-2012, 04:28 PM
:wlcm: and congradulations on the new cougar, yes it will sure beet the pop up,,,,,,,,enjoy and Happy Campin..........Ron

davidjsimons
11-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Welcome from your Virginia neighbor and Cougar X-lite as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Festus2
11-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Hello and :wlcm: to the group. There are quite a number of members who haul with the Toyota Tundra so you certainly not alone here. I'm sure you will find that the extra space you now have will make your camping trips much more enjoyable.

chris199
11-24-2012, 12:48 AM
:wlcm:

Good to see someone else towing with a Tundra! Have a Cougar XLite here as well. Love it! Such nice weather in Nov...looks like we put her away too soon this year.

What model Cougar do you have? We have the 29 REV...and we are right at payload limit with it with the Tundr. The truck can tow much more per towing capacity but payload limits severely limit actual towing capacity.

Enjoy your new camper. We started with a small Passport 199ML. We upgraded for the room.......

We drive thru Hagerstown on almost every trip it seems. We are up and down the I-81 corridor very often!

Make some great memories!-

Quibley
11-30-2012, 04:57 PM
We initally were looking for something smaller, but the wife wanted nice bedroom area with decent size bathroom. and I wanted a nice lounging area and decent sized kitchen...so this was a pretty good compromize. we dont have kids so didnt need bunks.

can't wait to start booking reservations.

campingjohn
03-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Hi from Sharpsburg my wife and I have 36 ft Montana 5 th wheel that we pull it with a 2002 GMC. We wish you happy camping in the coming summer.:wlcm: