PDA

View Full Version : Hello from central California

craignmullis
11-03-2012, 07:05 PM
We just bought a 2013 Keystone Laredo 264SRL 5th wheel. We'll be pulling it with a 2012 Chevy Silverado LT crew cab 4WD pickup. If anyone has any suggestions, recommendations, or comments, please chime in.
Thanks,
Craig N. Mullis
MSgt USMC(Ret)
E Clampus Vitus

antiqfreq
11-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Welcome to the forum Craig...

Glad to have you with us.

Any specific questions you may have regarding your camper or your tow vehicle - please address them in the appropriate forum and our members will be more than happy to help in any way they can !

Jo

:wlcm:

JRTJH
11-04-2012, 09:33 AM
We just bought a 2013 Keystone Laredo 264SRL 5th wheel. We'll be pulling it with a 2012 Chevy Silverado LT crew cab 4WD pickup. If anyone has any suggestions, recommendations, or comments, please chime in.
Thanks,
Craig N. Mullis
MSgt USMC(Ret)
E Clampus Vitus

Craig,

Welcome to the forum. I see you are retired USMC. Thank you for your service. I retired from the USAF in 1989 and remember it as some of the best years in the "first half" of my life. I'm sure you do as well.

Now, you asked for suggestions, recommendations, or comments:

SUGGESTION: hook up your RV every chance you have and go somewhere memorable with the family.

RECOMMENDATION: even if you have something else you "need to be doing" work in time for RVing. You'll look back on every trip with a smile.

COMMENT: Again, welcome to the Keystone forum. We are sure you'll enjoy your time here.

John

curlyfungirl
11-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Welcome aboard and enjoy!

fla-gypsy
11-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Welcome to the group. Do give us trip reports with pics and go have fun

35mastr
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
:wlcm: from the East Bay. A Lot of good folks here that have a wealth of knowledge.