PDA

View Full Version : New Camper From East TN

Realval
11-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Well, another newbie here! I'm from Upper East TN near the TN/VA/NC state lines about 100 miles east of the Smoky Mountains and only a few miles from the NASCAR Bristol Motor Speedway. I'm in the process of purchasing a 2013 Passport 199ML, which is my first camper. Will probably have a lot of questions very soon. I'm pleased to be here and looking forward to being a happy camper.

JRTJH
11-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Mike,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find loads of information about your trailer and towing/camping in general. If you have any questions, you're in the right place to get answers (and maybe some opinions as well)

As for the Bristol area, you're probably going to run into several forum members if you frequent the races. In fact, it seems that Keystone forum members camp at every race, some for days at a time.

Again, welcome to the Keystone family.

John

chris199
11-04-2012, 02:11 AM
:wlcm:

Welcome to the forum! All the best with your new. TT. While the DW and I are in SE PA we seem to be in TN often. Our sone moved to Murphreesboro after he got his medical retirement from the Army. Our youngest daughter lives in Chattanooga. We camped in Mt Juliet and Gatlinburg this year. Love TN!

I am confused, however.....When we are there I ask around and no one wants to get me firewood, dump my tanks, wash my camper.....whatever I ask.....no one Volunters for anything!?!

We got back into camping last year once we became empty nesters. We bought a 199ML...hence our user name. Loved it! So easy to tow! Was perfect for the two of us. Just got a little tight when one or more of our kids would join us on a trip.

Have fun. Make some great memories! Take pics so you can refresh you memory on your trips! I think sometimes that we would forget some of our our adventures if we didn't have a log and pics!

All the best!

fla-gypsy
11-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Welcome to the group and ask any question you like

Jim & Kay
11-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the forum from one of your neighboring states. And thank you for your service to our country.