PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Air Compressor

Htfiremedic
10-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Has anyone added a reservoir to their onboard air compressor? I was looking at it and am not sure how effective it can be.
I found the quick connect ends and can add it using them.
Any ideas?

Htfiremedic
11-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Anyone? Help if you have any ideas

720Deere
11-18-2012, 03:04 PM
I don't have the compressor in mine, but anytime you add storage to a compressed air system, it is a good thing. You don't state what your intended use is, but a tank will definitely help with tasks like filling a large tire or even running small air tools.

Htfiremedic
11-18-2012, 08:45 PM
That, as you guessed, is the general idea. I may end up filling a tube or something at the lake as well. Thinking of a shop vac or the like for that.

dave-g
11-20-2012, 02:45 AM
this is a jeep store
http://www.quadratec.com/products/product_search.php?kw=air+tanks&submit=Go

They sell air compressor s and tanks for jeeps- these are very good. I'm sure you could save some money shopping around but they sell complete kits.

gman1966347
02-19-2013, 09:41 PM
I have a craftsman 3 gallon compressor that I was able to build a stand for and put in my battery compartment of my Raptor 299mp. Fits really nice. I now have a worthy air source, and just takes little time to fill up, and will work with an impact wrench.

glissa
02-20-2013, 07:37 AM
I have a craftsman 3 gallon compressor that I was able to build a stand for and put in my battery compartment of my Raptor 299mp. Fits really nice. I now have a worthy air source, and just takes little time to fill up, and will work with an impact wrench.

I would love to see a picture of this setup if possible.

Whoops sorry, should have looked closer...