PDA

View Full Version : To those in the path of the storm

volvosweetie
10-28-2012, 04:49 PM
I know alot of you are in areas that are in the path. I wanted you to know I will be praying for your safety. I hope you all made your plans to move to safer ground. Please stay safe.:)

PA5er
10-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Readied the Mountaineer to become the life boat if need be. All systems locked and loaded.;)

Mighty Ming
10-28-2012, 06:58 PM
I know alot of you are in areas that are in the path. I wanted you to know I will be praying for your safety. I hope you all made your plans to move to safer ground. Please stay safe.:)

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

Yes God Bless to all in its path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Htfiremedic
10-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Amen and prayers sent from SC

SAABDOCTOR
10-29-2012, 03:58 AM
Thanks to all for the prayers. we have done all the prep we can! camper is going to be fine the stick house.. well we have some big trees. so we are prying too. best of luck to all!:)

tomsws6
10-29-2012, 05:58 AM
been raining since 8-9pm last night here in Delaware... Got a little breezy now. Should be interesting. Got my generator and plenty of gas and some intertubes when its time to go swimming"bouncey: God Bless and Good Luck

hankpage
10-29-2012, 07:09 AM
been raining since 8-9pm last night here in Delaware... Got a little breezy now. Should be interesting. Got my generator and plenty of gas and some intertubes when its time to go swimming"bouncey: God Bless and Good Luck

Didn't think about the inner-tubes, but all the hatches are battened down and genny is ready. It is blowing really good here in Point Pleasant,NJ but the worst is supposed to be tonight into the morning. Everyone on the Northeast coast ... Please take this storm seriously. Mother Nature is beautiful but, she can be a nasty old broad at times. Stay safe, Hank

2011 keystone
10-29-2012, 09:19 AM
prayers from WV

fla-gypsy
10-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Way down here in Florida we deal with this every summer and we understand the anxiety level you face now, I trust you have diligently prepared. Remember, protect life first, then property. Batten down the hatches and Godspeed to you all. See you on the other side of the storm