PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ontario

Randy_K
10-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Hello from Ontario

My wife and i have decided to ditch our tent for a new trailer. The Toronto Canada RV show was too much temptation. Today we ordered a passport 23RB.

It is going to take a bit to get used to pulling a trailer but i'm going to enjoy not laying on the ground at night.

Looking forward to reading the forum and learning from the members.

Randy & Connie

antiqfreq
10-28-2012, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum Randy & Connie,

and

Congrats on your new camper !

Guess your camping season, if any this year, is almost over but
next year you'll be all stocked up and ready to go...........

Jo

:wlcm:

fla-gypsy
10-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Good choice, welcome to the group

Bushman512000
10-28-2012, 04:01 PM
welcome to the group some great people and some real great people You will find out lol just jokeing enjoy the site and the new Trailer Bushman :D

Festus2
10-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Randy and Connie -
Greetings and welcome from the "other side". Enjoy your new TT and travel safely.

:CF2:

Javi
10-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Howdy from the Heart of Texas..."bouncey:

parkgirl
10-28-2012, 05:02 PM
And hello from another Ontario resident. We also were blown away by the RV show in Toronto... we were thinking of buying used but saw all these wonderful new trailers and pulled out the cheque book.
parkgirl

dankent
10-29-2012, 03:01 AM
Thats a nice setup :) congrats !

Randy_K
10-29-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.(tx)

We are already trying to figure out how to do the reservations for the Ontario Provincial Parks. I believe you need to book 5 months in advance. Does anybody know where to get that kind of weather forecast ?:D

Randy

Festus2
10-29-2012, 09:05 PM
The Farmer's Almanac or from the leaves in your teacup.

dankent
10-30-2012, 05:26 AM
I think you will need to wait till the new year in order to start booking for next year.

We are already trying to figure out how to do the reservations for the Ontario Provincial Parks. I believe you need to book 5 months in advance. Does anybody know where to get that kind of weather forecast ?:D

Randy

Bushman512000
10-30-2012, 06:49 AM
The rest of the year not that many.Remember the deer ticks and the poison Ivy.That is the bad part about our parks.The pinery is real bad every where not nice for the little ones to run about.I am very careful and stay off the trails.Ticks also enjoy the park.Just My thoughts on where to not camp...Bushman...enjoy the new rolling Motel lol:D

audio1der
10-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Welcome- nice floor plan on that RB!
Hope you enjoy it for many years.

Zeb
10-30-2012, 07:32 AM

Randy
Welcome from Montreal! Enjoy your new rig.

As for Ontario Parks, I visit them quite a bit but have given up on Sandbanks! Impossible to get in without tricking the system somehow. Presqu'ile is a great second option.