PDA

View Full Version : New 5er from Florida

captbob
10-27-2012, 06:35 AM
I upgraded from a 28ft HiLo because for us old timers, it was just to much settting up and down for the amount of moving we were doing. We have a Cougar 29RES and love it so far except we have had some kind of leak from the shower tank which filled up the plastic underbelly with water and are about to take it to the dealer to see what is going on. Hope to chat with everyone and are leaving Florida for Amazon Camperforce in Kansas next week. See if my old bones can walk that far.

Thanks Bob & Deanie

hankpage
10-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the family. Most folks are heading to Fla. this time of year and your heading out. Was it something we said??? :D Travel Safely, Hank

michael
10-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Upgrades are fun,we had a 2011 29ft travel trailer 4.5 months later, we found a 2012 fifth wheel now winter is upon us and we are back in a house, i do like snow but i miss the rv already. but now we are planning a trip out west then south then east then back up north thinking 4 to 6 weeks.

Jim & Kay
10-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Congrats on the new 5er and welcome to the forum from the mountains of Virginia. Safe travels.