PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Faucet Parts

Fenty
10-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Good Day

I managed to break the plastic nut that retains the high rise kitchen faucet. My local dealer only wants me to purchase a complete new unit. Any idea on where to obtain repair parts. I am uncertain of the manufacturer.

Cheers

hankaye
10-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Fenty, Howdy;

Might ask the folks at Home Depot or Lowes if they
are near by. Any home improvement should (:rolleyes:)
carry something that would work.

hankaye

Brantlaker
10-25-2012, 03:06 PM
The Faucets are standard fixtures and parts are available at most hardware stores,Lowes,Home Depot and even at WallyWorld.

f6bits
10-25-2012, 04:58 PM
They're standard parts, as stated, but if you don't like the fixture, now might be a good time to replace it. I replaced mine with a cheapie which was a step up, but I think I'll spring for a higher quality name-brand setup soon.

cjensen91910
10-27-2012, 05:02 AM
I don't even bother trying to repair OEM stuff. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot, as said, and get a good replacement with life time warranty. I have replaced the kitchen sink tap all ready and you just walk in and hand it to them and they give you a new. Much easier than trying to run down bits and pieces!

MichelCleark789
11-17-2012, 01:50 AM
I think they may not provide a life time warranty on faucets. Last 2 months ago I ordered a kitchen sink tap from Home Depot but I could not seen anything about a warranty. May be I missed out something.

jbsmith
11-17-2012, 03:52 AM
Check out http://www.durafaucet.com/. They carry a full line of RV faucets, fixtures, and accessories, including the spout nut you're looking for.

All of the faucets in our last RV were from Dura Faucet. Great company to deal with and very fast processing and delivery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD