PDA

View Full Version : Fitting My New Bullet

jbruce
10-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Hi Fellow Keystone Friends,

I am looking into getting all the stuff we need for Our New Bullet from leveling blocks to solar panels, my dealer told us about "Camping World" how are there products and is this the only place to get good stuff.:)

chris199
10-16-2012, 07:51 PM
MHO: My Humble Opinion...

Camping world is outstanding esp when paired with a Good Sam membership that many times provides free shipping. Watch for sales though....frequently items go on sale.....very frequently. Their sale prices are very competitive.

I also find user reviews of an item very telling.

Englishman
10-17-2012, 03:27 PM
walmart as well as your local rv dealer will carry some of the more common parts. Amazon is also a good resorce for parts.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

jbruce
10-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks you Guy's .....I will check them all out!!!

byrdr1
10-19-2012, 04:58 AM
walmart as well as your local rv dealer will carry some of the more common parts. Amazon is also a good resorce for parts.
I find this is the way I shop. More and more online from Amazon as it is easy to shop and easy to go home the package is there. most of the time with free shipping.
Pricing is good too.. just have to research the product you want.
Just bought the 15' rhino sewer hose kit and the 5' extension(all with swivel ends) with free shipping cheaper than walmaarts price on 15' kit. Now thats a bargin.
randy

jbruce
10-19-2012, 07:52 PM
(tx) Randy!!! I will take a look, have to save where you can, so you can have gas money:rofl:
Joyce

mikell
10-20-2012, 06:02 AM
Northern tool has good prices on solar kits ready to bolt on