PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Pennsylvania

AnnaK
10-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Hello everyone,

We reside in PA and NJ with our two German Shepherd dogs. We currently camp in a 17' Casita Spirit, an egg shaped fiberglass travel trailer. It's time for us to move up to something a little larger and we're looking at the Passport 2300BH model.

Looking forward to hanging out here and learning about the Keystone Passport experience :)

AnnaK

Mighty Ming
10-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Welcome. Definitely lots of experienced campers here with a wealth of knowledge. Generally don't have to ask a question... I just do a search cuz someone has more than likely asked it already and someone has already resolved it for them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Festus2
10-07-2012, 12:02 PM
AnnaK -
Welcome to the forum and, as Mingo mentioned in his above post, there is a wealth of information already on here which can be accessed by using the forum search feature.
You might also want to check out the Passport Social Group which can be found in our Community section. There are several Passport owners lurking about here and they are always looking for new members. Why not join??

curlyfungirl
10-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Welcome aboard and happy shopping!

AnnaK
10-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome and the pointer to the Passport Community. I'm going to check that one out.

chris199
10-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I wish you all the best with your search/new rig!!

Hello from a fellow PA couple.....we're in SE PA here.

:wlcm:

AnnaK
10-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Nice to meet you, Chris and Patty.

Jim & Kay
10-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Hello everyone,

We reside in PA and NJ with our two German Shepherd dogs. We currently camp in a 17' Casita Spirit, an egg shaped fiberglass travel trailer. It's time for us to move up to something a little larger and we're looking at the Passport 2300BH model.

Looking forward to hanging out here and learning about the Keystone Passport experience :)

AnnaK

Welcome to forum AnnaK & Rich and we are very familiar with the Casita travel trailers, we had a 17' Casita Freedom Deluxe and loved it but our 4 legged family grew until we needed something larger. We went to a few of the Casita Rallies and they were sure great fun, so much that we have decided to do a Keystone Rally Memorial Day Weekend next year. This forum and the Keystone family here sure do make a body feel welcome. Good luck in your search for an RV for your family.

AnnaK
10-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Hello, fellow (former) Casita people! They are great little trailers, aren't they? We're going to be sorry to let ours go.

fla-gypsy
10-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the group