PDA

View Full Version : golf carts

m109rrider
04-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Went to a campground we've never been before last weekend. Grays Point, on the Rappahanock River in Va. Super nice place, very clean, lots of amenities. If your into golf carts this is the place for you:D I think I saw 4 golf cart traffic jams in front of my site throughout the weekend. Lifted with big tires, lowered with chrome spinners, neon under carriage lights. You name it, you got it. How many of you all have 'em? How do you haul them if you don't have a toy hauler?

Festus2
04-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Don't have a toy hauler. Don't have a golf car or cart. How do I pack my clubs? In a bag on my shoulder or rent a pull-a-long cart. But I only golf once a year. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

Jim W
04-17-2010, 05:57 AM
I hate them, should be band from all campgrounds. Most are driven by kids who speed and do not slow down for any one. Last year when pulling out of a campground with 5er attached a little kid took off in the golf cart did not look and almost hit me. He then park in the middle of the road waiting for his buddy next door. He expected me to go around him, parents finally came out and told him to get off the road as he was holding up traffic.
Just my $0.02
Jim