PDA

View Full Version : Winterize my 361 LEV Raptor

grtoutdoors
09-21-2012, 08:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

This will be the first 'end of season' for us. We will be putting our 2010 361LEV Raptor away for the winter in the next couple of weeks. Yes, we are in Canada and it is just starting to cool down.

In any case, I have reviewed the Keystone manual and it is 'sketchy' at best. I have also reviewed a video that keystone put on YouTube but it doesn't discuss how to use their "winterize" switch in the Water Bay.

Does anyone with a Raptor have a process/document/video that they have used to understand how to winterize their rig?

Thanks in Advance.
Curt

Festus2
09-21-2012, 08:09 AM
Check out geo's post regarding winterizing his Alpine. Your system is probably similar to his and he has an excellent post on this topic. You can find his post and others by doing a forum search ( type in "Alpine winterize"). Let me know if you have found this post and related information.

grtoutdoors
09-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks Fest!

I found the post. Just wondering if there is anything "different" for our model of rig?

C

randy69
09-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

This will be the first 'end of season' for us. We will be putting our 2010 361LEV Raptor away for the winter in the next couple of weeks. Yes, we are in Canada and it is just starting to cool down.

In any case, I have reviewed the Keystone manual and it is 'sketchy' at best. I have also reviewed a video that keystone put on YouTube but it doesn't discuss how to use their "winterize" switch in the Water Bay.

Does anyone with a Raptor have a process/document/video that they have used to understand how to winterize their rig?

Thanks in Advance.
Curt

I have a 2010 raptor and keystone videos on winterize your trailer looks pretty simple. But I live in southern califorina, All I do leave the fausets open. But if you have a air compressor and set to 30 psi. and open all lower water out lets, open faucets, open hot water drain plug, and popoff valve. blow all than water out. And I understand there is a bypass valve behind the hot water heater. Let me know how you got at that one :banghead: