PDA

View Full Version : How y'all are ??

CougarInRear
04-12-2010, 07:26 PM
How y'all doing ? Just traded our 26RL CrossRoads Zinger in on a 2010 Keystone Cougar 27SAB 5er,,,I've had 5 different TT's over the years,,this is our first 5th wheel..Hope it's all people say they are,,;) towing ease,etc..DW and I love the layout and the huge amount of storage area !!

Had the hitch and plug installed on the TV Fri. last week,,,waiting on the sidewinder pin box to come in,,,,,as things stand,should be tomorrow and we will also do the walk through before we drag her home. :D

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to some fellow Keystone/5er,TT Owners,,I'll probably have a lot of questions before it's over.:eek:

hankpage
04-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Welcome, I think you are going to enjoy towing your new 5er. We are in a campground with our Cougar now .... and lovin it. :D Good luck, Hank

K&Gs3400RL
04-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Welcome and Happy Camping in the New Cougar.

CougarInRear
04-15-2010, 04:23 AM
Thanks,,,,,well,pick up is today instead of yesterday as planned.They sent the wrong sidewinder for the cougar but are over nighting it ,,should be at the dealer by 11 am. We did do the walk through yesterday,,,,love the Cougar Remote,,,great feature,,,it a do everything but get ya a beer,,,:D. Things should go as planned today !!