PDA

View Full Version : front cap fade question

Lack of HP
09-15-2012, 06:55 AM
I know this has been discussed alot on the forum as I have read nearly all post. I have the dreaded fade also. I see that some of you mention 303. I guess I have a real dumb question what is it. I have used about every kind of wax but has not helped. Would sure like to try it if if works. thanks Joe (tx)

hankpage
09-15-2012, 07:48 AM
I know this has been discussed alot on the forum as I have read nearly all post. I have the dreaded fade also. I see that some of you mention 303. I guess I have a real dumb question what is it. I have used about every kind of wax but has not helped. Would sure like to try it if if works. thanks Joe (tx)

Joe, There are no dumb questions here. 303 Aerospace protectant (http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/303-aerospace-protectant-16-oz-spray/10047) is what folks are talking about. Not a wax but UV protectant and safe for graphics. Works good, Hank

sandy43
09-15-2012, 09:46 AM
I use 303 on the RV, Boat, all upholstery, tires, and many other things, been doing this for years. At CW, Internet SALE $16.78 for 16 oz., is kinda pricy. You can find it on-line (Florida somewhere) in gallons for around 20-25 bucks per gal, case of 4. Do the math. Anyhow, this is good stuff.

Lack of HP
09-15-2012, 11:17 AM
thanks for the information on the 303 question. best place in the world to go for help or information. appreciate the help. on the way to CW to purchase some. I am very lucky as I have a CW about 12 miles away. thanks again (tx) Joe