PDA

View Full Version : Love the 318SAE!

jerseyphil
09-02-2012, 08:09 AM
I also have a 318SAB and LOVE it. The layout is perfect for my wife and me. My unit was nearly perfect upon receipt ( a 2011-rec'd Oct 2010) and everything is still working perfectly. NICE QUALITY!!

I'm curious about how people who have the 2012 like the doorway access into the bathroom from the bedroom. I'm feeling that I wouldn't like that, but I may be wrong. Maybe I would.

Phil

Brantlaker
09-02-2012, 01:01 PM
I like it because the person on the right side of the bed does not disturb the person on the left by hitting the side of the bed getting around it in the middle of the night for that needed trip.Also with the door open with the AC on you can turn the ceiling Vent toward the bedroom for better cooling as the bedroom vent has very low flow.

Pappydude
09-11-2012, 09:13 PM
And yet another 318SAB owner - March 2012........and I too hate wrestling with those chairs - but the kitchen table isn't much better! Table's ok - there just isn't a lot of room between the end of the couch and the end of the slide out wall on the opposite side......my wife loves it of course - she's much smaller than me! But I love the trailer!!!"bouncey: