PDA

View Full Version : New to Keystone, Not to RVs

CWI
09-11-2012, 02:37 AM
On Monday I am trading a Nomad 5th wheel we inherited for a New 2012 Raptor 395 LEV. The Nomad is a fair weather trailer and the Raptor should get me throught the Indiana winter as we full time it travelling for construction work. I also plan on buying a Harley next spring so hence the toyhauler. The garage will also be my man cave with all the goodies. Tools, detailing goodies, surround sound and minifridge for cold beer.

Originally from Oregon. Go Ducks!!!!!!:)

Javi
09-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Howdy from Texas, congratulations on the new 5'er....travel safe and have fun.."bouncey:

2011 keystone
09-11-2012, 06:11 AM
:wlcm: to the group from WV
Congrats on the new 5rrr

SAABDOCTOR
09-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi and:wlcm: to the group! Wow you have some great plans for your new trailer! Best wishes on your adventure and post some pics when your done(tx)

CWI
09-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Hi and:wlcm: to the group! Wow you have some great plans for your new trailer! Best wishes on your adventure and post some pics when your done(tx)

I had the surround sound in a previous trailer, I have the mini fridge and the beer. There is a TV in the garage already but I may swap with one I have now. Some car and bike signage I already have for decor. A little Duck football decor.
A roll away tool cabinet I don't have yet and a detail cart for my Adams car detailing products to use on Camaro and Harley. Guess I could use some on the Raptor too.Then a recliner to kick back and enjoy on my one day off as I have a 6 day work week to pay for this stuff.

Thanks for the welcomes. I look forward to finding helpfull tips on this forum as I do on the Camaro5.com forum I also frequent."bouncey:

SAABDOCTOR
09-12-2012, 05:18 AM
My dw favorite qutoe is " this working nonsence really cuts into my campin time":usa::cf: