sagebel
08-30-2012, 04:54 AM
That's all.

Jay D
08-30-2012, 05:23 AM
Thanks, you also!!!!

hoffbrew
08-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Where is everyone camping this weekend? I am up at Bass Lake CA. in the trees, nice and cool!!

hankpage
08-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Where is everyone camping this weekend? I am up at Bass Lake CA. in the trees, nice and cool!!

We live in a tourist area and don't go anywhere on holiday weekends. If we have to it's by bicycle to 7-11 for something important like ICE.
Y'all have a great holiday and travel safely, Hank http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1113

Ruffus
08-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Everyday is a long weekend for me, so what's the big deal,(just kidding, I remember working) Hank, you live in a tourist area? New Jersey has a tourist area? Where's it at, I want to go!
:party:

antiqfreq
08-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I, too, remember working for money that is !

Now I just work for room and board and the hubby gets the real pay.........

ha ha ha

Have a great weekend everyone !

Jo

hankpage
08-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Everyday is a long weekend for me, so what's the big deal,(just kidding, I remember working) Hank, you live in a tourist area? New Jersey has a tourist area? Where's it at, I want to go!

The beautiful Jersey Shore from Cape May to the Highlands and I'm right in the middle. We love it here for as long as we can afford it. :D Been here all my life and that was way before "SNOOKY" was even born. :rolleyes: Over 128 miles of white sand beaches, so bring your surfboard.

JRTJH
08-30-2012, 03:08 PM
We don't have that much beachfront, but our villiage population during the week and during the winter is about 300. On weekends during the summer that swells to nearly 5000 and on three day summer weekends like this one, it will be closer to 7000. Most of the year round residents plan to sit on the front porch, watch the "visitors" race by in their rush to do it all in 3 days, and we'll catch up on going to resturants, and walmart next week, when traffic gets back to normal :thewave:

Ruffus
08-30-2012, 04:56 PM
Hey hank, your right. I forgot that Cape May and area is part of New Jersey. Spent a couple weeks traveling throught the area while home basing in Ocean City then Cape Cod. Did a day trip to Atlantic City and on the way back stopped at a crab shack called Finwicks. Had some stuffed shrimp (stuffed with blue crabs) and belched all the way back to Ocean City. Everytime I belched the stuffed shrimp tasted better, damn that was good. Have a great weekend. We leave Tuesday for three months of Golf Hosting at Victoria Bryant State Park in North East Georgia. 24 hours work a week and get full hookup site and unlimited golf, can't ask for more than that.

fla-gypsy
08-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Heading over to Salt Springs Recreation area for the weekend to enjoy the cool water

volvosweetie
08-31-2012, 04:36 AM
We are headed to Ocean Lakes Campground Myrtle Beach SC. We will be there for a week. That is thanks to the DNC coming to Charlotte NC, my husbands employers decide to close for the week and we were told to take a vacation. I am glad we will be far away from the crazy circus in Charlotte. Most businesses and banks up town are closed and employees are told to work from home, they even had a Drs. office that does chemo is making patients relocate their treatments. It is a big mess. They are closing down major roads into town. I will be at the beach enjoy the sand, surf and especially my Husband and two sons. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. We are still praying for those effected by Issac. I know they will not be having a great weekend or weeks. God bless them.

StacyB
08-31-2012, 05:54 AM
Headed to Camp Hatteras on the great Outer Banks.