PDA

View Full Version : New Members in CO

RockyMtnHi2
08-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Hello and thank you for all the useful posts on this site.
About to pick up our first TT. We've rented in the past.
Looking forward to many fun years to come!

Festus2
08-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Dennis & Kathy -
You might want to take a peek at the Keystone Question section of the forum where you will find a sticky called "Predelivery Inspection Checklist". This guide will provide you with a list of things that you should check prior to taking delivery of your TT.
You can download and print this checklist and take it with you when you do your walk through with the dealer.
I would encourage you to take your time, be thorough and ensure that everything works and anything that needs adjusting, repair, or replacing is completed before you drive away.
If you don't know or were not shown where things are located and how they work, ask. Find out where the water pump, fuses, circuit breaker, manual landing jack motor and override and other essential components are located.
It is much easier to find out about all these items while the unit is still at the dealership rather than at a campground somewhere far away from the dealer.

volvosweetie
08-28-2012, 02:13 PM
:wlcm: to the forum. Congrats on your first TT. Hope you make many happy camping memories and safe travels.:)

fla-gypsy
08-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Welcome from the deep south

Ron
08-28-2012, 08:13 PM
:wlcm: from way out west, and congradulation on the new tt, i'm sure you will have many camping memories in the future, enjoy. Happy Campin.........Ron

gkainz
08-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Welcome, neighbors! :) :wlcm:

hankpage
08-29-2012, 09:42 AM
We can't leave out a Mid-Atlantic greeting ..... Welcome from the Jersey Shore. Enjoy your new trailer and travel safely, Hank

RockyMtnHi2
08-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Thank you Festus2 for the great advice directing us to the check list. Since we are relatively new to this, the check list will help us greatly. Kathy and I are very excited to take delivery tomorrow and start our adventures. First big trip is to Utah in Sept.

Dennis & Kathy (tx)