PDA

View Full Version : Noisy Water Pump Located Where?

aedwards56
08-28-2008, 05:20 AM
I've read all the details on the net on methods for quieting the pump (it's so loud it wakes up our son in the rear bunks). What I can't find is how to access the pump itself.

Does anyone know the location of the water pump in an 2009 Springdale 267BHSSR? It seems like it's in the front but I can't seem to find an access hatch or some way to get in there...

Thanks...

soapstone4031
10-05-2008, 04:01 PM
I have a Springdale Sprinter 31bhss and my pump is located under the galley sink. I had to take a wood grain panel off (4 screws) and was able to get right to it. It may have actually been behind a cabinet door, now that I think about it.

kaine
01-27-2009, 03:33 PM
a little late but if u havent found it it is on the left side of the bed under the carpeted access panl looks like a step feel for screws in carpet at the floor and where it meets the p*** thru just came across site or i would of helped u sooner

twobuckmark
03-31-2009, 04:01 PM
I have a 2004 Springdale 296BHS and my pump is under / inside the TV cabnet between front bedroom and livingroom down by the floor,open the doors and take out a couple of screws and a panel will lift up. Mine is under there. Mine is loud also. There is a kit to make it quieter with a couple of flexiable hoses 36'' long from SHURflo. One hose goes on each side of the pump. Also put a old mouse pad under the pump and don't tighten it up to much