PDA

View Full Version : Traitor checking in!

ocho nueve
08-24-2012, 08:23 PM
My wife and I just purchased a new, 2012 Cougar 31sqbwe. We pick it up on Thursday and it's a big step up for us from a 22 foot no frills model. My wife and I are proud parents of our 18 month old little man, who has Down syndrome. A big reason for the upgrade was to purchase a model that would fit his needs and ours for years to come.

My brother is a GM at a local, competing RV dealer, but we found ourselves falling in love with the Cougar more than the models on his lot. Oh, well. I guess we'll battle it out over a bean bag game!

Stalking this forum for the last few days has shown me this place is filled with friendly people with a dash of an orny few :;): . I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Festus2
08-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum --:wlcm: Brotherly love and family obligations extend only so far. It is important to you and your family that you found an RV that meets everyone's needs. Enjoy and be safe.

Javi
08-25-2012, 12:59 AM
Howdy..."bouncey:

Jim & Kay
08-25-2012, 04:42 AM
:wlcm:from the mountains of VA. Congrats on your new camper. May you and your family make many great memories and safe travels.