PDA

View Full Version : what type of person are you

DJ85
08-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Okay I am finally ready to admit it . If its gonna happen it will. If I can mess it up I will somehow manage to do it. It isn't to bad things have got better since I have finally accepted :cool:"bouncey:"bouncey::cool:

hankpage
08-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Not sure what you are looking for here but then, maybe that's because I'm perfect. http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1107

Okay .... bring it on.

DJ85
08-23-2012, 05:21 PM
I guess u could say I am perfect. Just depends on your definition of perfect :D

SAD
08-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm an :(

Although I found it amusing some members may not. It is against forum policy to use phonetic or misspelled form of words to avoid software safeguards against profanity. .. Hank (Moderator)

cmssorrell
08-24-2012, 02:10 AM
I'm an :(

No, I'm the

Although I found it amusing some members may not. It is against forum policy to use phonetic or misspelled form of words to avoid software safeguards against profanity. .. Hank (Moderator)

SAABDOCTOR
08-24-2012, 04:59 AM
I'm Mr. Round!:D

Javi
08-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Old, fat, opinionated, intolerant, and lazy.... at least that's my wife's opinion :D

Jim W
08-24-2012, 06:04 AM
I am retired after working for 46 years and I will not work at WalMart as a Greeter.
Jim W.

antiqfreq
08-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I retired after 41 years in the medical field (oh gosh giving away my age)

and now I am a fulltime caregiver for my mom who lives with me for the past 1 1/2 years.......

I love taking care of my mom - but some days - Walmart greeter looks pretty good !

I need to go camping.........really, I do !!

Jo

:soapbox::soapbox:

therink
08-24-2012, 02:34 PM
I am a legend in my own mind

JRTJH
08-24-2012, 03:24 PM
I share this "honor" with all of you... I am one of the LUCKIEST people on earth. Whether you live in Canada or the USA, along with me, you share a life filled with opportunity to become whatever you choose and to be rewarded with a life filled with accomplishment and joy.

Whether you have as much as the neighbor is not really the issue, we all have so much more than citizens of other countries.

So, like me, what kind of person are you? ONE LUCKY SON OF A GUN !!!!!

SAD
08-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Sorry to have offended. I will find another forum to frequent.

Ron
08-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Still working but getting tired, wish I were retired and getting slowely rounder my self"bouncey:

Ruffus
08-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey Ron
Becareful what you wish for. I use to work fulltime 50+ hours a week in Aerospace and another 24 to 32 hours a week as a Deputy Sheriff. Couldn't wait to retire and when I did I don't know where I found the time to work fulltime or part time and raise a family.
I've gone back to work four different times but after ten years it's finally getting easier not to work so much. I spend a lot of my time at the local walmart making those grouchy old guys who sit by the exits "SMILE", I hate grumpy people. I guess that makes me pretty lucky and look at all the friends I made on this blog.
Wow, I might be the luckiest guy around!:jester:

antiqfreq
08-26-2012, 12:44 PM
SAD,

You seem to be a very active member with this forum.......

I don't think anyone wants you to leave.

We just want to keep our forum light & airy and not offend anyone.

It is for the enjoyment of ALL.

Wishing you well,

Jo

SAD
08-26-2012, 12:50 PM
SAD,

You seem to be a very active member with this forum.......

I don't think anyone wants you to leave.

We just want to keep our forum light & airy and not offend anyone.

It is for the enjoyment of ALL.

Wishing you well,

Jo

:)

Ten characters

michol02
08-26-2012, 04:34 PM
We're happy go lucky campers (me, wife, and 8 yr old neice)who camp almost every weekend(even if i'm workin). And I LOVE :Ddoing mods and reading about everyone else's. Retired from the Air National Guard, and now work in a refinery making fuel.

fla-gypsy
08-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Hold on while I ask my wife,.... Never mind

TNT Miller
09-19-2012, 05:40 PM
I am a retired Union Sheet Metal Worker (55 years young)
Now I spend my days working on race cars ( real stuff like sprints and midgets and micro sprints -DIRT CARS )
The rest of my time is spent banging heads with camping world :banghead:

CincyGus
09-24-2012, 01:11 PM
I'm a still working hard at 51 and hoping that 60 is the magic number. We camp 3-4 full weeks a year and 3-4 long weekend trips. Can't wait to sell the stick and bricks and go mobile. Wife is on board with the plan and loves the idea. Likely we will workamp or at least volunteer and camp as I get bored after about 2 days of laying around on the porch with the dogs.

Second the comments on Sad. Don'r go away Mad, Sad. We like YA!"bouncey: