PDA

View Full Version : cable hookup problem

Joeffeca51
08-21-2012, 11:20 AM
I just got a 2008 springdale a week ago. and I am having troubles hooking up the cable at an rv park. I have a face plate that has a power button and 12 converter on it for the annette and the TV works fine. but when I turn off the power button and switch to cable the to TV will not work. I also have a face plate with two cable outlets and a jumper on it witch one do I use to get cable to my trailer. Does anyone have the diagram for the cable hookup for this travel trailer. This is me and my wife's first travel trailer and after 5 mouths of look at all the floorplans. We love our springdale 266.

Thanks!

jsmith948
08-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Don't have any idea if your Springdale is wired the same as our Cougar - the DS's Springdale is the same as our 5er. When we use CG cable, we remove the little jumper cable from the duplex wall plate and then connect the t.v. lead directly to one of those cable fittings (don't remember if it is the top or bottom - mine is opposite from my DS's).
I have read that some of the other members are able to simply turn off the booster without moving the cables, but, we have to physically re-connect the t.v. cable lead to one of the fittings on the duplex wall plate.
FWIW - hope this helps:)

Halibutman214
08-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Did you go the menu on the TV and switch it to Cable?

Joeffeca51
08-22-2012, 10:19 AM
I will try that and see fix it works Thanks!!!