PDA

View Full Version : Slide-Out Operation

Quiroule
08-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Slide-out operation

We stopped for lunch on a sloppy ground. As the ground was not level I did not dare to open the slide-out.

Is-there any problems opening it while we are hitched and the landing gears are up?

Jim W
08-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Slide-out operation

We stopped for lunch on a sloppy ground. As the ground was not level I did not dare to open the slide-out.

Is-there any problems opening it while we are hitched and the landing gears are up?

No, I have done that at rest stops we will put out just one slide when we eat lunch.

Never ever sit or stand on the slide out units when they are in. The slide could be damaged as the support mechanism could be damaged.

Jim W.

campingcpl
08-20-2012, 07:06 AM
No, I have done that at rest stops we will put out just one slide when we eat lunch.

Never ever sit or stand on the slide out units when they are in. The slide could be damaged as the support mechanism could be damaged.

Jim W.

X2! Like Jim we put ours out at rest stops, truck stops, at the house when loading for a trip or cleaning up after a trip and never put the jacks down and have never had a problem.

SAABDOCTOR
08-20-2012, 07:36 AM
X3 ON THE SLIDES NEVER HAD A PROBLEM JUST STAY OFF THE ONES THAT ARECLOSED"bouncey: