PDA

View Full Version : LCI auto-level system

TNT Miller
08-15-2012, 12:44 PM
any info on why leveling system won't function in return to position camper came of tow vehicle . as per instructions
when you press the right and left buttons simultaneously
the camper is suppose to return to the level where it was disconnected from the the tow vehicle . It has worked only one time camping world techs can't get it to function either
appreciate any help -Todd:banghead:

Benrubid
08-15-2012, 01:07 PM
I have the same issue. i called lippert componants and they told me that my camper has lost its zero level and I need to go to a level area and run through the "zero setting control". As a note he also told me that before you start the zero setting you actually want the nose 2 inches higer because it then will look for level. also you need to make sure you are in a fairly level location or it won't work and you will have to manually level it to set the zero control.

As an FYI I asked him how it happened and he told me that it could be because I use my battery disconnect when I am done camping, but was not positive. He also said it could have been beacuse my battery was disconnected during service.

hope this helps

kiwi2000
08-21-2012, 03:50 AM
I am having grief with my LCI remote as well. The season is almost over here and I have been unable to get it to work more than a little sporadically.
I do not know if it is their components or the original install that is the culprit but it is now evident that I will not be enjoying these features until after a trip to the dealer.

closesquarters
08-21-2012, 06:10 PM
My leveling is not returning to original spot before hook-up either. Always about 2 to 4 inches above where it should be.