PDA

View Full Version : Forum Greenie

Farmer Phil
08-15-2012, 04:40 AM
Just wanted to say "Hey!" to y'all. My wife and I have been pulling a TT for just over 8 years. We bought our first new TT Sept 2010. It's a 2011 Sprinter 311BHS. Loving it so far. Our only complaint is the pedestal table for the U shaped dinette. Anybody got a solution to stop this thing from wobbling? With tow little ones, it's a chore to keep things from spilling when everyone is at the table. I look forward to learning from y'all.

campingcpl
08-15-2012, 06:26 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. We hope you enjoy your Sprinter as much as we have ours. As for the table wobble you could try putting some cardboard in between the post and the mount to try and tighten it up or even maybe some wooden shims. I hope this helps, good luck and happy camping!

antiqfreq
08-15-2012, 07:05 AM
Welcome to the forum,

Glad to have you with us.

I have only had 2 campers and in both the tables seemed to wobble!

Jo

:eek:

volvosweetie
08-16-2012, 04:36 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. X2 on the wobbly table. I have a 2 post bench dinnette and it is kinda wobbly. The worst part is I have My husband, 16 yo son and a 10 yo son, are not small people the legs take up most of the space under the table and we are constantly fighting for feet space. LOL. I have noticed that we get some shake we just try to be careful. I don't think that anyone has come up with a way to make it better. Happy camping and safe travels:D

SAABDOCTOR
08-16-2012, 05:01 AM
:wlcm:To the forum! Table shake it's how the martini is shaken not stired! it apears to be a KK!(keystone Kwirk) any way enjoy all the adventures in the new camper and be safe:D