PDA

View Full Version : Brand new 31BHRP

Propman
08-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Hello everyone,
I will be picking up a brand new 31 Bullet Premier on Thursday from Pete's RV in Burlington VT. Just wonder if anyone can tell me of their experiences with this model.

snow
08-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes we got one in april and have used it 5 weekends a few short trips 60 miles or so and a couple longer trips 200 plus miles and everything has been fine until Monday at home had the slide out like always went out late to put a few things in for this weekend and had a big dinning room table of water ,:banghead::banghead:we've camped in the rain and no leaks so I don't know what happened ,been calling the dealer but no luck there yet I don't know about posting dealers names but I thought I had a good one but maybe they are busy with bigger problems anyway my table warped like crazy which I can understand because it's pressboard so it don't like water I hope I can get a new table hopefully if they ever call me but to answer your ? About the RV it's Great ,love it ,pulls good easy to set up plenty of room e.t.c I'll let you know about the table issue any other ?s I can answer send me a pm and I'll try to answer them hope you enjoy your 31bhpr "bouncey:⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

EcoboostKev
08-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Congrats on the new unit! I dont know much about your new camper but we purchased our new Outback from Pete's Rv in early spring. They are a great dealership to work with and gave us a fantastic price on our new unit!! It was $6,000 less than the best price my local dealer could give me so it was definitely worth the 5hr drive up to Pete's from Connecticut!!! :D
Best of luck with your new camper, Kevin