PDA

View Full Version : Windows

Fireman640
08-13-2012, 12:28 PM
On all my windws even if they donot open there is like two slots at the bottom of them does anyone knoe what this is for i see no where for water if inside to come out the slots i need to get a few pics next time if nonoe knows what they for Thanks this is on the outside also a 2010 Sprinter 318fls

SteveC7010
08-13-2012, 03:11 PM
On all my windws even if they donot open there is like two slots at the bottom of them does anyone knoe what this is for i see no where for water if inside to come out the slots i need to get a few pics next time if nonoe knows what they for Thanks this is on the outside also a 2010 Sprinter 318fls

Drainage for condensate.

mobile42
08-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Yes, I 2nd that! Drainage for condensation when your heater is making your unit nice and toasty inside and it's BRRR! and cold outside. Ice will form from those drains on the exterior wall.

Fireman640
08-14-2012, 08:24 AM
2010 Sprinter 318fls i noticed a wet spot on the corner of the slideout that is furthest away from rv when it is open so i chalked the seams at bottm of the box thought i had it fixed but i noticed the window has drains and i noticed it left brown mark like it was draining water but it was getting stained so i figure window leaking i chaluked window i also have redone the roof seams has anyone had any issues like this i also will try the credit card gap test on the whole box and also chaluk every screw Thanks for any suggestiion