PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Waco, Tx

Javi
08-11-2012, 12:55 PM
The wife and I are new to RVing... although I used to work for an RV dealer back in the 80's, mostly doing mechanical repairs on Motor homes and trailer brake work but if I wasn't busy I helped with other repairs...

I've always wanted a trailer and after 39 years I've talked the wife into trying it.. With the exception of some warranty issues with our new purchase she is enjoying the experience and can't wait for the next trip..

volvosweetie
08-11-2012, 01:56 PM
:wlcm: to the forum. Glad you talked your wife into trying camping, I did the same with my husband. I was worried he wouldn't like it but He got into it and wanted a diesel dually. Then it was a go. we started out with a used older camper that didn't cost to much and after a few trips he wanted bigger, so we upgraded. If you have any tips or advice please share if you have any questions just ask. Everyone on here is happy to help. Happy Camping and safe travels.:D:D:D

wdwtiger
08-11-2012, 04:09 PM
:)Hello to all! I have a outback sydney 30rkls and I tow with a 2004 2500hd silverado, and we love to RV someday fulltime I hope..

Jim & Kay
08-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Virginia. Hope you enjoy camping, as much as we do. Be safe in all your travels.