PDA

View Full Version : How many gallons in Fuzion 395

SAlexander
08-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi everybody, I just picked up a 2013 fuzion 395, my question is it appears that the main toilet goes to the main black tank, and the main shower and bathroom sink go to the main grey tank, and the kitchen sink, 2nd toilet and sink share a 3rd grey/black tank does this sound right and if so how many gallons does each of the three waste tanks hold. All i can find is black tanks is about 40gals and 86 gals of grey. I would really like to know the capacity of each tank. Hope this make sence and thanks for the help.

dpkimmel2001
08-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Here's the link (http://www.keystone-fuzion.com/index.php?page=specs) to the specs page for Keystone Fuzion website. I think all of the information that you need is there.

Or, if you'd rather cut and paste.

http://www.keystone-fuzion.com/index.php?page=specs

JRTJH
08-10-2012, 03:46 PM
One sure fire way to determine what empties into each tank is to empty all tanks, close the dump valves, then begin by pouring a couple gallons into each sink/shower/toilet (one at a time) and pulling handles until you get a return. That will tell you what drains where and which valve attaches to which tank.

Then, if you want to know the size if each tank, get a 5 gallon bucket, start pouring into each tank until it's full, if you counted the buckets correctly, you'll know exactly how many gallons are in each tank.

Unfortunately, Keystone (and most other manufacturers) only give the total size of the RV capacity without regard to whether there are two, three or more tanks in any given category. So when they list a 90 gallon gray capacity, it may be one 90 gallon tank, two 45 gallon tanks or three 30 gallon tanks or any combination that gets to the 90 gallon total. Use a bucket and count till full, then you'll know.

Seems academic and I wonder why we should have to do that when Keystone installed the tanks and it would be so easy to list them on a data sheet in the RV, but that doesn't seem to happen.....