PDA

View Full Version : Love my Fuzion 301........but

Goalie35
08-08-2012, 08:38 AM
New Guy From Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
We just purchased in the spring a 2012 Fuzion 301.
We are pulling this beauty with a 2006 dodge 2500 mega cab, with the bullet proof 5.9L diesel.

Love the trailer but have major concerns about the weight distribution of this trailer. The trailer pulls great except for when we load the cargo area. Recently we had our Arctic cat 650 ( 700lbs ) and a small 90cc dirt bike ( 80lbs ) in the back, the fuel tank was full ( 80lbs ), the water tank was empty as well as the grey and black tanks were empty. Clearly we were well under the 2000lb cargo capacity for this trailer yet when we reached speeds of 80 - 90 km, we were all over the road with rear trailer sway. ( SCARY!! ) I have installed the reese cam lock anti sway bars, these are fantastic but can't do anything for rear sway.
I suspect a design flaw in that the front end of this trailer is way too light, in my opionion they need to recall and beef up the front end.
Any other concerns or comments like this please let me know.

hankpage
08-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the forum. I think if you do a search you will find that others have had similar problems. Check the TH section for solutions. I think a water tank or other weight was added under bed, but I'm not sure. Travel safely, Hank