PDA

View Full Version : New member from PA

dpkimmel2001
08-02-2012, 02:35 AM
We're picking up our 2013 Raptor 30mp this weekend. I hope I've made the right choice. My TV is a 2008 2500HD Duramax 6.6L Diesel. I've been told by many that I'm OK weight wise with this 2 axle toy hauler. I've got my air bags installed and a Reese 18K slider. I look forward to reading/posting on this forum.

volvosweetie
08-02-2012, 04:11 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. Congrats on the toy hauler. Make yourself at home and read around on all the forums. You will find lots of good info on all types of things. Happy Camping and Safe Travels.

antiqfreq
08-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Welcome here.......

glad to have you with us !

Jo

Jim & Kay
08-02-2012, 03:52 PM
:wlcm: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new Raptor. Safe travels.

Festus2
08-02-2012, 04:07 PM
dpkimmel2001 -
Welcome to our forum and look forward to hearing about your towing and travelling adventures with your new Raptor. Not sure what you have in the way of "toys" to take with you but the distribution of weight in a toy hauler can effect the way it tows. Might be worthwhile to have everything weighed at a scale to confirm safe limits on axles, tires, etc. Enjoy your travels and be safe.

dpkimmel2001
08-03-2012, 01:08 AM
My wife and I had a chance to get our first look at our newly arrived Raptor late yesterday afternoon. They are still in the middle of preping the unit and only had the outside done at that point. We went on a quick tour to get a feel for it. I gotta tell you this unit far exceeded our expectations upon the first look. I'm going back this afternoon to sign the paperwork and bring it home. Can't wait. We got the patio option on this unit so I think you know where we'll be this afternoon/evening. We'll be camping out in the driveway. :D

Chris84golf
08-03-2012, 06:15 AM
My wife and I had a chance to get our first look at our newly arrived Raptor late yesterday afternoon. They are still in the middle of preping the unit and only had the outside done at that point. We went on a quick tour to get a feel for it. I gotta tell you this unit far exceeded our expectations upon the first look. I'm going back this afternoon to sign the paperwork and bring it home. Can't wait. We got the patio option on this unit so I think you know where we'll be this afternoon/evening. We'll be camping out in the driveway. :D

Congrats to a fellow Keystonian! Sounds like your in for a great weekend!

SAABDOCTOR
08-03-2012, 06:53 AM
HI :wlcm: TO THE FORUM sounds like you are all set enjoy all the adventures ahead of you travel safe:D