PDA

View Full Version : Washer drain fuzion 362

maxx1963
07-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Where is the termination valve for my washing machine? There is a sticker that says it does not go into a holding tank. Also, the rear grey tank drain line that is by itself, I just opened it a little and black water came out??? Any help is appreciated!!

joestaz
08-01-2012, 07:31 AM
I know on my 405 the rear "gray" tank holds water for the kitchen sink, washer and the 1/2 bath, so it should have been called black not gray. Possibly a second blank tank should have been installed.

maxx1963
08-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the reply, they must call mine a grey because it is just the kitchen sink and washer, I think I had just a little black in the line because when I drained it, it was all grey.

sbmarks3
09-21-2013, 02:35 PM
We have a similar issue with our 2009 Fuzion 403 5th wheel, we just bought it and picked it up last night. All of the research says we have 1 Black tank and 1 grey. The washer hook up area has a warning sign that says it does not drain into a tank. The washer drain line appears to run toward the front of the trailer and connect to the main drain pipe with a pull valve just before the intersection. Upon further investigation it is clear now that we have two grey water tanks and one black. The tanks are not visible from under the trailer as the insulation hides them.
I just figured this out today by trying to fill up the washer drain line with water. After about twenty gallons of water disappeared down the pipe it became clear that there is a second drain tank. This tank is for the washer and the island sink.