PDA

View Full Version : New to Keystone

OldCountryBoy
07-30-2012, 06:40 AM
Just purchased the new Vision model by Keystone a couple of weeks ago. Pull it with a F350 6.7L. Definetly a head turner. Love all of the basement space. Having gone from a 32 ft TT with a small pass thru, so much storage underneath I don't know how to organize it all.
Already lining up the mods I want. Seems regardless of what you buy, there are always a few features more you wanted. Going to add a kitchen on a pull out slide in one side of basement (stove & sink w/cupboards). Added a fantastic to the BR and plan to put one in kitchen. Got the idea from this site to put a pullout laundry hamper under the bed as well.
Only complaint I have with the Vision, is the European chairs, I'm from Idaho, not France. Give me a good old swivel rocker any day.... Their going on craigslist real soon.

Loving the forum already, lots of good info and ideas......

Festus2
07-30-2012, 07:22 AM
OldCountryBoy -
Glad to have you with us and pleased that you have found the forum informative. We also have two "Fantastics" in the same locations -- I think you will find them a very worthwhile addition. In the Spring and/or Fall, we often visit and camp in the Tri-Cities area -- Charboneau being one of our favourites.

volvosweetie
07-30-2012, 09:03 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. Glad you like your new Rig. Happy Camping and Safe Travels.

Herap
07-30-2012, 04:57 PM
:wlcm:to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. Have a blast camping!

Ray