PDA

View Full Version : Hello From New Mexico

PenMan
07-25-2012, 08:39 AM
I joined this forum because my wife and I are very interested in a Sprinter 300KBS travel trailer. We currently own a Rockwood Roo (hybrid) but I'm tired of setting it all up. We are interested in the Sprinter because we love the floorplan with the king size bed. Unfortunately, we don't have any dealers in the state of New Mexico that have any Sprinters that we can go and see so I joined the forum so I could ask some questions.

Festus2
07-25-2012, 08:55 AM
:wlcm: to the forum and feel free to ask any questions you might have. It's easy --- just find the appropriate category, submit it and wait for our members to reply. They're always anxious and willing to help.

Jim & Kay
07-25-2012, 09:05 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. You have come to a great place with knowledgable people to answer your RV questions. I understand your problems with not finding a dealer in your state, we live in VA and ordered our HC 5er from a dealer in Michigan. It wasn't because we had a shortage of Keystone dealers closer but they were $1000s higher than Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, Michigan. I would check the surrounding states for dealers, we found ours online & once I spoke with their Keystone salesman, I couldn't refuse the offer he made. Good luck in your search, I'm sure you will find something.

KanTC
07-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Welcome to the forum PenMan, from another 'Land of Enchantment' resident. :wlcm:
There's several members here from NM, and lots of Sprinter owners too, so... as Festus said, find the
correct category for your questions (you'll typically get more response that way). Lots of good folks,
and we'll do what we can to help.

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot & DH Kevin :)

volvosweetie
07-25-2012, 11:24 AM
:wlcm: to the forum. Yes, just ask and someone will most likely respond. The people on here are warm and friendly and very helpful. They also from time to time get a little silly all in fun. Hope you find what you are looking for and Happy Camping and safe travels.:)

Festus2
07-25-2012, 11:59 AM
The people on here are warm and friendly and very helpful. They also from time to time get a little silly all in fun.

AB&Pam-

Mmmmmm .... Just who are these people who "get a little silly"? Nobody I know on this forum ever gets that way! ;)

azlee56
07-25-2012, 12:51 PM
shhhhhh, don't tell!!:bdance: