PDA

View Full Version : Newbe Pulling a 37 keystone trailer w/2006 Ford excursion

Kathi141
07-19-2012, 06:51 AM
We are full timers. My husband retires in a few months, so we are breaking it in. We are looking forward to traveling. We have 2 small dogs, Frankie and Buddy. Hope to learn a lot on this forum. Have a great day everyone!!

Kathleen

Festus2
07-19-2012, 07:02 AM
:wlcm: to the forum, Kathleen and husband. Congratulations on his up-coming retirement and on your new TT. We hope that you will feel free to participate in the forum. Enjoy and travel safely.

volvosweetie
07-19-2012, 07:32 AM
:wlcm:to the forum. Congrats on the impending retirement. We have a large dog named Buddy, he's a lab. You will find that there are alont of wonderful and friendly people on here and they will be glad to offer an opinion or advice, there are lots of great info on here as well you can search the forum or just ask someone will try to point you in the right direction. Make many camping memories and have safe travels."bouncey:

Larry Grimes
09-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Are you shore it is a 2006?the last year they made them was 2005. Make shore you research every thing a bought the Excursion.They have many issues.I know because I have a 2005 and I have had to spend lots of money to make it right.they are great trucks but ford failed to solve the rear spring wrap.