PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bozeman MT - 2010 Alpine 3540RL

cdeaton04
07-16-2012, 06:34 AM
Greetings to all the forum audience. I have periodically checked forum articles, but have decided to become a member. My wife and I are retired, love RV'ing and now have the time to do it nearly full-time. We spent last fall, winter, and spring in AZ and NM and look forward to new travels and meeting some of you in the future.

Our hobbies include hiking, biking, fly fishing, hunting, lapidary, and silversmithing.

We have had a 2010 Alpine 3450 RL since 9/2010 and have enjoyed the roominess of a fifth wheel. We tow with a 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax w/ Allison tranny and a hard working Basset hound.

Thanks,
CDEATON04

azlee56
07-16-2012, 07:01 AM
Good morning (from AZ). Where did you stay in Arizona and New Mexico on your travels.

You have some interesting hobbies!

Festus2
07-16-2012, 07:05 AM
:wlcm: to the forum and glad you decided to join us! FYI, there is an Alpine Social Group here which you might consider joining. Go to "Community" - found on the blue bar at top of page - and click on Social Groups. Several Alpine owners hang out there.

SAABDOCTOR
07-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Hi and:wlcm: to the forum nice to have you abord. Very nice rig you have. Does the basset hound give lesons? i have the 2 laziest malamutes in the world. but i love them"bouncey:enjoy that retiremnt stuff 5.5 years to go but who's counting.... ME. enjoy all the adventures:)

snow
07-16-2012, 07:58 AM
welcome to the gang by the way what is lapidary ?? P S i have the lazist poodle and he gave me lessons so my dw said:banghead:!!:wlcm:

volvosweetie
07-16-2012, 01:22 PM
:wlcm: to the forum. I glad you and your wife are taking advantage of the free time. I know you will love being a member of the forum. There are friendly and wonderful people on here. If you have tips or ideas feel free to share. If you have question just ask. Many safe travels to you.